Emotional Intelligence Training in Kenya with KK
On any given day, we are subjected to a wide range of emotions of varied degrees of intensity. However, there is a lack of emotional awareness, which means that we are unable to recognize, understand, or even manage our own feelings. The good news is that emotional intelligence is trainable as a skill that can be honed through time. It’ll need to be cultivated and maintained on a regular basis. Emotional Intelligence is still a valuable talent that we should all work to cultivate for our career and personal growth.
Your Learning Outcomes
- Learn about Emotional Intelligence and why it’s so essential.
- To be able to communicate more successfully with their coworkers and others
- Understand how to speak in a way that is emotionally sensible.
- Recognize how to show empathy in a variety of scenarios.
- Recognize how their emotions influence their actions and performance.
- Implement and understand change
- Gain emotional insight
- Gain emotionally intelligent skills for team success
- Use emotional input to build and maintain productive workplace relationships
Happy Clients Feedback
Benefits of Emotional Change Training
- Enhances better leadership
- Responding to constructive criticism in a positive attitude
- Improves social abilities
- Creates a conducive work environment
- Enhances a sense of responsibility
- Enhances customer service
- Enhances team cohesion
- Dealing with change management
- Fosters a sense of respect and boundaries
- Ability to deal with frustration
- Improves communication
Topic 1. Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Topic2. Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
Topic4. Authentic Leadership
Topic5. Interpersonal effectiveness and Social awareness
Topic6. Regulating emotions
NB: Please note we also tailor our Training Programs to meet your needs.
Employees who wish to improve their competence and capacity to develop trusted relationships while managing their own and others’ challenges at work by creating an emotionally balanced, productive work environment and workplace culture.
- 2 Days Full Course
- 4 Hours Crush Program