Personal Finance Training in Kenya with KK
It is critical to recognize very many employees at work struggle to govern their personal finances, which has an impact on their morale and capacity to work efficiently and successfully. Housing finance, banking, savings, personal budgeting, and financing skills are just a few examples of personal finance topics.
In the broadest sense, personal financial planning is an endeavor to manage all areas of a person’s financial affairs. This starts with budgets and financial goals for the family and continues with investing, taxes, risk management, insurance, wealth distribution, and finally, wealth accumulation (retirement and estate planning). This course provides learners with a solid understanding of these topics as well as practical strategies for personal financial management.
NB: Please note we can tailor the below course topics/ objectives to meet your exact training needs.
Your Learning Outcomes
- Use future value charts to calculate the future worth of money.
- Make a list of the features of various saving tools.
- Gain a better grasp of the personal and financial implications of missed opportunities.
- Maintain a portfolio of personal investments, including cash flow and a balance sheet
- Research the drawbacks and benefits of credit.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the terms used in personal income tax forms.
- Create a Personal Financial Statements portfolio to aid in the comprehension of healthy financial statements monetary management techniques.
- Identify techniques for avoiding paying taxes on income.
- Acknowledge the importance of taxes in our economy.
Happy Clients Feedback
Benefit of Personal Finance Training
This course provides learners with a solid understanding of personal finance as well as practical strategies for personal financial management.
Topic 1: Financial management
Topic 2: Debt and credit
Topic3: Taxes vs income
Topic 4: Budgeting and saving
Topic 5: Insurance and financial planning
This course is intended for each member of the institution in order to help them understand the necessity of controlling their own finances prior to actual financial management of the institution.
- 2 Days Full Course
- 4 Hours Crush Program