Supervisory Skills Trainings with KK
Supervision is essential for achieving operational company objectives. Supervisors in businesses must be able to blend company requirements with personal abilities in order to fulfil the needs of their stakeholders.
It is necessary to understand the foundations of monitoring in order to do so. This program will assist in focusing and developing the abilities necessary to be an effective supervisor, ensuring that corporate objectives are met with trust, respect, accountability, and a positive work environment
The curriculum also promotes a self-awareness, learning, and practice process for the basic competencies that lead to actual supervisory ability.
Your Learning Outcomes
- Effective and consistent communication
- Positive engagement and motivation of other employees
- Meeting the demands| requirements of role appointed
- Participate in meetings successfully.
- Determine the goals of meetings in the workplace
- Encourage your customers to provide feedback
- Use active listening techniques.
- Accept that supervisors and team leaders must improve their communication abilities.
Happy Clients Feedback
Benefits of Supervisory Skills Training
Individuals and companies who undertake our supervisory skills training program benefit in the following ways:
- Improved performance
- Accomplishing tasks
- Role allocation awareness
- Appropriate and timely raising of staff issues
- Employee performance management
- Employee motivation and engagement
- Essential communication skills
- Application of corporate policies
Topic 1. Defining Supervisory skills
Topic 2. Importance of Supervisory skills
Topic 3. Duties and responsibilities of supervisors
Topic 4. The Basics of Supervisory skills
Topic 5. Leadership
Topic 6. Time Management
Topic 7. Delegation duties
Topic 8. Challenges experienced and how to overcome
Topic 9. Performance review
NB: Please note we also tailor our Training Programs to meet your needs.
- Designated supervisors
- Supervisors to be
- Senior managers
- Team leaders
- 2 Days Full Course
- 4 Hours Crush Program